Secrets and Legends of a Beach Paradise
Get to know the fascinating history of Mlini, one of the most charming places in the Dubrovnik area, rich with cultural heritage, lush vegetation, and idyllic pebble beaches.
You'll travel back in time to the Dubrovnik Republic and explore Villa Bettera, an abandoned summer estate which once hosted one of the great scientists of the 18th century. Discover stories of ghost summoning sessions and learn about the mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of a young aristocratic woman.
Find out about the catastrophic earthquake of 1667 and Dubrovnik’s revolutionary methods for dealing with plague epidemics. We’ll take a peek into the tiny 15th-century church of St. Roch that is normally closed to the public and discover which saint once visited Mlini.
Dates and start time
April 1 - October 31, 2023. Tuesdays 5 PM, Saturdays at 10 AM
Hotel Astarea lower entrance (next to the wellness centre - Google Map)
1.5 - 2 hrs
How to book
or purchase advance tickets at local travel agencies and hotels.
- 20€ per person.
- Children up to 12 years old - free of charge.
- Receive a 20% discount on your second or third guided tour from the 3 Keys program.
- Group 5 - 8 pax: 80€.
- Group 9 - 15 pax: 100€.
- Group 16 - 55 pax: 150€.
- Private tour 8 pax: max 100€.
- Private tour 9 - 20 pax: 150€.
- Private tour 21+ pax: 200€.
- Tours are in English.
- Your place on this tour is only guaranteed when you book via the website/message or buy tickets at one of the sales points.
- Tours will take place regardless of light rain or windy weather. In case of extremely bad weather, the tour can be rearranged for another time.